For students of social work or similar subjects in their 5th semester or other volunteers
Volonteers are given the opportunity to help our cause..
- Volunteers are trained in social pedagogy as it relates to cultural, social and judicial practices in Kenya..
- Volunteers receive lessons in:
- Social behaviour
- The handling of funds
- Diagnosis of a case
- Occupational training
- Volunteers have the opportunity to learn about the Kenyan language, country, animals, traditions and culture. They can also participate in a safari and other leisure activities.
- 1 certified social pedagogue
- 3 social workers (Kenyan)
Terms and Conditions
- Volunteers are students, not employees
- Minimal duration 1 month, maximal duration 6 months
- A valid passport and visa
- Yellow fever and tetanus vaccines
- 18 years of age (minimum)
- Health insurance for foreign countries
- The flight to and from Mombasa, Kenya must be paid for by the volunteer
- Africachild e.V. will pay for transport from and to the airport in Mombasa
- Volunteers pay 20 Euro/day for lodging and boarding
- There are no costs for mediation and supervision
For more information, contact Raimund Marz, +49 170 8094110